Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, September 10, 2006




Watched a great show last night on channel 5,for those of you who didn't,it's called "i am sam".
It's bout this single dad raising a baby girl,everything's normal except that the dad has a mental condition,he possesses the mental state of a 7 year old kid.So basically,in other words what some people deem as retarded.

He loved his daughter and does everything he can to raise her,through his starbucks job.And one day,on his daughter's 7th birthday,she was taken away from him by the authorities responding to allegations that he wasn't a competent father.And he fights to get her back by somehow managing to get a competent lawyer to fight for his rights.

And the first thing i told myself,was that I'M GONNA BE A DAD!One day in the future of cause!My parents are gonna have a heart attack if i said that now.It's just so heart warming to see him raising the little girl,and that makes me wanna be a dad someday too!It was pretty sad,touching and some parts just make you wanna cry.Especially when they got seperated and both of them desperately wanted to be together still.And hey it's not cause i'm emo or anything,it IS TOUCHING ok..

`You took my breath away with that smile of yours,and you made me feel so so lost wondering bout what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home